Pope Francis On Our Lady Of La Salette's 35+ Year Timeline: We Still Have 40 Years To Make It Take Root, Then!
“The problem is precisely this: in some contexts, the Council has not yet been accepted. It is also true that it takes a century for a Council to take root. We still have 40 years to make it take root, then!” Pope Francis 14 June 2022
OUR LADY OF LA SALETTE
God will abandon mankind to itself and will send punishments which will follow one after the other for more than thirty-five years. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)
PROPHECY OF MELANIE ON TWO POPES:
LA SALETTE + FATIMA TIMELINE
1. Two Popes. (13 March 2013)
2. Manifestation of the Forerunner to the Antichrist (21 October 2019)
3. Death of Two Popes (_ _ / _ _ / 2022)
4. NIGHT ILLUMINED BY UNKNOWN LIGHT DURING NEW MOON (_ _ / _ _ / 2022)
5. Start of Thirty Five Years Worth of Chastisements (_ _ / _ _ / 2022)
6. Rise of the Political Power of the Forerunner to the Antichrist (_ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _)
7. Creation of Forerunner's Nationalist Army (_ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _)
8. Persecution of the Catholic Church by the Forerunner and His Nationalist Army(_ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _)
9. Murder of Fatima Pope & Faithful on top a Steep Mountain by Forerunner and his Army.
10. The Rise of the Great Monarch & Great Pontiff (near the end of the 35 year Chastisement)
11. The death of the Forerunner to the Antichrist.
REMEMBER - THE 35+ YEARS WORTH OF CHASTISEMENTS DO NOT START UNTIL THE TWO POPES ARE DEAD......
“The great chastisement will come, because men will not be converted; yet it is only their conversion that can hinder these scourges. God will begin to strike men by inflicting lighter punishments in order to open their eyes; then He will stop, or may repeat His former warnings to give place for repentance. But sinners will not avail themselves of these opportunities; He will, in consequence, send more severe castigations, anxious to move sinners to repentance, but all in vain. Finally, the obduracy of sinners shall draw upon their heads the greatest and most terrible calamities. Mélanie
“We are all guilty! Penance is not done, and sin increases daily. Those who should come forward to do good are retained by fear. Evil is great. A moderate punishment serves only to irritate the spirits, because they view all things with human eyes. God could work a miracle to convert and change the aspect of the earth without chastisement. God will work a miracle; it will be a stroke of His mercy; but after the wicked shall have inebriated themselves with blood, the scourge shall arrive Mélanie
“What countries shall be preserved from such calamities? Where shall we go for refuge? I, in my turn, shall ask, What is the country that observes the commandments of God? What country is not influenced by human fear where the interest of the Church and the glory of God are at stake? (Ah, indeed! What country, what nation upon earth?) In behalf of my Superior and myself, I have often asked myself where we could go for refuge, had we the means for the journey and for our subsistence, on condition that no person were to know it? But I renounce these useless thoughts. We are very guilty! In consequence of this, it is necessary that a very great and terrible scourge should come to revive our faith, and to restore to us our very reason, which we have almost entirely lost. Mélanie
MARIA OF THE CROSS,
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT,
Shepherdess of La Salette
"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Mélanie