ACTS OF HOPE
Acts of Hope
1. Most merciful Lord, and my God, I most firmly hope, by means of thy help, and the good works which by thy particular grace, I intend to do: at the end of my life to enjoy eternal glory.
2. Dear Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, although in every moment, I commit many imperfections, yet I hop by thy gracious help, to arrive to Christian perfection.
3. Most merciful Lord, whose mercies are above all his works, if I alone had committed all the sins, and enormous crimes, which have been committed from the beginning of the world until this day: yet would I not despair of thy mercy.
4. I hope most firmly (O Son of God and my Redeemer) by means of thy holy Sacraments to come to possess eternal glory.
5. All my hope dear Lord and Saviour, is in the merit of thy sacred passion: grant sweet Saviour that I may use the means, which thou hast ordained should be used, by all those who shall receive benefit by it.
6. O Lord of infinite mercy, there was never sinner that did call upon thee, to whom thou didst not show mercy: so I hop, that thou wilt have mercy upon me, who calleth upon thee with all my heart.
7. In thee only I hope, O Lord: Thou art the portion of mine inheritance, thou art he that wilt restore mine inheritance unto me.
8. From them that resist thy right hand, keep me as the apple of thine eye, under the shadow of thy wings protect me, from the face of the impious that have afflicted me.
9. Our Lord is my firmament, and my refuge, and my delivery: my God is my helper, and I will hope in him.
10. Dear Lord in all my tribulations I will hope in thee: In thee our Fathers have hoped: they hoped and thou didst deliver them: They cried to thee and were saved: they hoped in thee, and were not confounded.
11. Lord of infinite power, and majesty, although I shall walk in the midst of the shadow of death, I will not fear evil, because thou art with me.
12. In thee O Lord have I hoped. let me not be confounded. Be unto me, for a God, a Protector, and for a house of refuge, that thou mayest save me: because thou art my strength, and my refuge.
13. Into thy hands I commend my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
14. Be delighted (my soul) in our Lord, and he will give thee the petition of thy heart, reveal thy way unto our Lord, and hope in him, and he will do it.
15. Why are thou heavy, O my soul? and why dost thou trouble me? hope in God: because yet I will confess to him, the salvation of my countenance, and my God.
ACTS OF OBEDIENCE
ACTS OF CHASTITY, AND CONTINENCY
ACTS OF POVERTY
ACTS OF PENANCE, OR CONTRITION
ACTS OF GRATITUDE
ACTS OF MAGNANIMITY
ACTS OF PERSEVERANCE